Drupal 8 has a broad list of tools to help you to create an API to expose your data. In this session we will review each of them with practical examples.
Here are some of the topics that we will cover:
- The REST module. How to read, modify and delete entities.
- How to test requests: cURL, Guzzle and browser extensions.
- Building listings with Views REST exports.
- Protecting our API with authentication.
- Debugging tools.
- TODOs, current limitations and follow-up work to make this rock.
Note I can give this session in Spanish if required by the organization.